When I first started Life Made Lovely, it was a passion project. It still is. I never anticipated that this podcast would turn into something like this. And this is why I’m feeling so overcome today. Welcome to August. And this new season of gratitude.
- It’s Tuesday. And August First. And that makes it my favorite day ever! The content break is over and I am so excited to be back and in business!
- I’ve been feeling a little stressed, a little overwhelmed, a little excited and it’s all been because of the shifts I’ve been making in my world.
- More importantly, I’m feeling immensely grateful.
- Gratitude is life changing. It’s proven to make you healthier, happier, more relaxed and more successful. See, mindset plays a huge part in everything that we do. And without that positive mindset, we cannot attract the success we desire.
- I woke up in the midst of a crazy season realizing how as stressful as everything seemed, nothing was without it’s beautiful start. My stress about my home improvement projects meant that I had a home. My website design meant I had a website. My crazy schedule meant clients that love connecting.
- This podcast has been an incredible source of gratitude. The emails, the messages, the outpouring of love has been incredible and I’m so honored to be here with this platform.
- So welcome to the new Life Made Lovely home. Take a look around. I’m so excited to keep growing this place with you!